Whether you are a professional or a private individual, choose the 1 kg bag of red aventurine tumbled stones
Description of the 1 kg bag of red aventurine tumbled stones
Discover these magnificent red aventurine stones available in 1 kg bags. Red aventurine is a splendid stone of the quartz family, mainly composed of silicon dioxide, potassium and fuchsite. Thanks to its superb red colour, it is a very popular stone in jewellery and for decorative items manufacture. While red aventurine stones were discovered in China more than 4,000 years ago, it is today mainly extracted in deposits in France, India, Brazil and Russia. Its hardness is 6.7 on the Mohs scale, and its density is about 2.65.
Red aventurine diffuses a soft energy, particularly helpful to children and pregnant women. If you keep these red aventurine tumbled stones close to you on a regular basis, you will notice a significant improvement in your well-being. We recommend direct skin contact to further experience its benefits.
Lithotherapeutic properties of red aventurine tumbled stones
Psychological benefits of red aventurine tumbled stones
Red aventurine tumbled stones have a positive effect on the mind and well-being:
- It reinforces the feeling of inner peace and connection with self
- It helps to better control emotions and enhances self-control
- This stone brings calm and serenity to its wearer, for a daily well-being
- It keeps negative waves away
- It helps you keep your cool in difficult situations
- It soothes the spirit
Physical benefits of red aventurine tumbled stones
Red aventurine tumbled stones also have a number of benefits for the body :
- On the physical level, in lithotherapy, red aventurine tumbled stone promotes the elimination of toxins throughout the body
- It offers a more restful sleep, so don’t hesitate to keep a tumbled stone under your pillow
- This stone is recommended for pregnant women as it helps to relieve pregnancy-related ailments
- Red aventurine regulates blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- It is recommended for children thanks to its positive effect on growth and to its efficiency in calming hyperactivity
- Red aventurine also acts positively on the kidneys by removing impurities
Astrological signs associated with red aventurine tumbled stones
Chakra corresponding to red aventurine tumbled stones
Maintenance of red aventurine tumbled stones
Caring for these stones is an essential step to preserve the lustre of red aventurine like on the first day, and to continue to enjoy its benefits.
- Cleaning: To clean your red aventurine tumbled stones, simply immerse them in distilled and salted water.
- Recharging: In order to renew your red aventurine tumbled stones’ energy, expose them to sunlight.