Whether you are a professional or a private individual, choose the1 kg bag of kyanite tumbled stones
Description of the 1kg bag of kyanite tumbled stones
France Minerals offers Kyanite tumbled stones in 1 kg bags, made with great care in our workshop in France. Kyanite is a blue stone that belongs to the family of aluminium silicates. This stone, also known as cyanite or disthene, is mainly mined in deposits from Brazil, Kenya, the United States, Burma, Austria and Switzerland. The hardness of kyanite is 5 on the Mohs scale, which makes it a relatively fragile stone. As a result, little use is made of kyanite stone in jewellery. On the other hand, this stone is appreciated by collectors for its resemblance to sapphire. Additionally, it is very interesting from a lithotherapeutic point of view.
Indeed, kyanite tumbled stones diffuse a powerful energy that will help you on a daily basis. Whether used during your meditation sessions or simply to develop your confidence every day, kyanite is your best ally. To take advantage of its virtues, you can for example, place one or more tumbled stones under your pillow, for a deep and serene sleep. We also offer kyanite tumbled stone for sale individually, or in 250 g and 500 g bags.
Lithotherapeutic properties of kyanite tumbled stones
Psychological benefits of kyanite tumbled stones
- On a psychological level, kyanite promotes imagination and creativity, which is great for artists
- Kyanite stone helps remove stress and makes you feel more serene
- It removes negative energies and helps focus on the essentials
- It stimulates optimism in the face of difficulties
- It provides great help in building self-confidence
- Kyanite also helps develop intuition
- These tumbled stones are also very good allies for your meditation sessions
Physical benefits of kyanite tumbled stones
- These kyanite tumbled stones help strengthen bones and relieve bone pain
- They are particularly useful in the event of a fracture, for instance
- Kyanite also allows a more restful sleep and greatly reduces sleep disorders
- It helps regulate blood pressure and promotes blood circulation
- And last, this stone stimulates the development of cells and helps you keep healthy
Astrological signs corresponding to kyanite tumbled stones
Chakra corresponding to kyanite tumbled stones
Maintenance of kyanite tumbled stones
- To clean your kyanite tumbled stones, we recommend that you immerse them in a container filled with salt and distilled water. By doing so, you will be able to purify your stones of all negative waves. In order to recharge kyanite with energy, place your tumbled stones in direct sunlight. They will thus be able to recover all their lithotherapeutic virtues.