Whether you are a professional or a private individual, choose the 1 kg bag of jasper blood jasper stones
Description of the 1kg bag of blood jasper tumbled stones
Discover these superb blood jasper tumbled stones available in a 1 kg bag. Blood jasper is a very pretty stone with varying colours going from red, yellow, green or brown. Among the many varieties of jasper that we know, blood jasper is one of the most appreciated for its lustre and for all its colour nuances. Mainly composed of silica, chlorite and haematite, blood jasper is a variety of chalcedony that is found around the world: in Germany, Brazil, the United States, Australia… Its hardness is between 6.5 and 7 on the Mohs scale.
Each stone in this bag is unique, with its own reflections, and was carefully handcrafted in our workshops in France. Our team pays particular care to the quality of the stones that are selected, so that you can keep them as long as possible. Blood jasper will meet all your expectations whether to make jewellery or to enlarge your collection, or for therapeutic use.
Lithotherapeutic properties of blood jasper tumbled stones
Psychological benefits of blood jasper tumbled stones
Blood jasper tumbled stone brings numerous psychological benefits :
- It eliminates negative waves and energies
- It helps calm emotions and reinforces self-control
- It is a gemstone that brings audacity to its wearer
- It allows rooting and harmonisation of energy flows
- It helps you get through difficult times and overcome the hardships of life
- It helps to make important decisions
Physical benefits of blood jasper tumbled stones
You can also take advantage of blood jasper’s numerous benefits on the body :
- On the physical level, blood jasper improves blood circulation and fluidisation
- It improves lymphatic drainage and fluid circulation
- It gives energy to the whole body
- It also has positive effects on certain organs such as the intestines, the bladder and the heart
- These tumbled stones can relieve painful periods or varicose vein discomfort
Astrological signs associated with blood jasper tumbled stones
Chakra corresponding to blood jasper tumbled stones
- Heart chakras, solar plexus and root
Maintenance of blood jasper tumbled stones
- Cleaning: you can clean these tumbled stones in a large container of distilled water. Let them soak for several hours to purify them.
- Recharging: in order to recharge blood jasper tumbled stones, we recommend that you expose them to sunlight, on a heap of quartz. Feel free to do so repeatedly if you feel that the energy diffused by your blood jasper is weaker.